Wood Kiln, Fast Drying Model
The wood kiln is a fast drying model used for drying softwood with high temperature up to 130 °C and an air flow of 5 m/s in the kiln drying chamber. Featuring high drying efficiency, low cost and energy consumption, this high temperature kiln is ideal wood drying equipment for seasoning lumber in the wood industry. Kiln-dried lumber or timber is suitable for residential and commercial use.
Our high temperature kiln drying can be used as wood drying kiln. This kind of wood drying equipment features high drying efficiency, low cost, low power consumption, reliable quality and reasonable price. Our high temperature kiln drying is a kind of ideal drying equipment for furniture manufacturing factories, wood flooring factories, plywood factories, ship manufacturing factories, and locomotive factories.
Features of Wood Drying Kiln
- Lumber loading by carts on rails, lumber loading capacity up to 40-100 m³.
- The wood drying equipment is designed with a high capacity electric heater, providing fast heating to the highest temperature.
- During kiln drying, a large air flow ensures effective timber drying and moisture control in a consistent manner.
- During the wood drying process, the condensate can be rapidly drained from the kiln drying system. This ensures the preset temperature can be achieved in the shortest time, thus realizing fast drying.
- Designed with an efficient drainage system, large quantities of water removed from the lumber can be quickly drained out of the wood drying kiln.
- The lumber drying system features a high performance air circulation system, allowing for uniform airflow distribution in the kiln chamber.
We are a professional manufacturer and supplier of high temperature drying kilns in China. Besides high temperature kiln drying, our major products also include hardwood drying kilns, softwood drying kilns, indirect-fired heating wood kilns and other related products. The main components of these wood drying equipment adopt the products of well-known enterprises, such as German Siemens and Italian HOZMEISTER, which ensures reliable quality and long service life of our drying equipment. If you are looking for these products, we welcome you to contact us at any time!