Forwood Wood Drying Equipment Company is a professional wood drying equipment manufacturer in China. It is located in Changzhou city, Jiangsu province. This good position of our company provides convenient land, sea and air transportations, which can reduce your transportation cost. To meet customer's different requirements of wood drying equipment, we provide a variety of wood drying equipment including hardwood drying kilns, softwood drying kilns, thermally modified wood kilns, thermally modified tanks, indirect-fired heating wood kilns and other related products. These products are manufactured from high quality materials with reasonable design and simple operation.
- Wood Drying Kiln, Kiln Drying System Wood drying kilns are a kind of large-scale drying equipment in industrial production. This wood treatment equipment is also called wood seasoning kilns, lumber drying kilns and timber drying kilns. We mainly provide hardwood drying kilns and softwood drying kilns.
- Thermally Modified Wood Equipment Thermally modified woods are the woods that have been through heat processing in the temperature range from 160 degrees to 230 degrees, commonly 180 degrees to 212 degrees.
- Wood Kiln, Fast Drying Model Our high temperature kiln drying can be used as wood drying kiln. This kind of wood drying equipment features high drying efficiency, low cost, low power consumption, reliable quality and reasonable price.
- Kiln Control System Our automatic control system adopts the M800, M800B Delphi, and M900 series products of Italian HOLZMISTER and self-developed by our company.
- Kiln Parts It has passed scientific dynamic and static balance tests and features big air volume and high air pressure. It can run in clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Technical Advantages of our Wood Drying Equipment
- The body of our kiln adopts aluminium alloy with optimized design. 3003 aluminium alloy plate features high corrosion resistance. The oxidized aluminium is very anticorrosive.
- The control system of our kiln adopts Italian Delphi or M800, M900 full-automatic control system.
- The humidifying system adopts steam humidifying system with special improving design, that is, cold-steam humidifying system. 4. The pipeline inside our kiln is 304 stainless steel pipeline.
- The heating system adopts electromagnetic valve control, which is imported from Japan.
- The moisture removal system adopts Siemens damper actuator system.
- The draining system of our drying equipment adopts a steam trap without pressure difference, which can directly send the condensed soft water into the boiler for recycling.
- In addition, our drying equipment adopts high quality circulating fan inside the kiln, motor, reasonable dimension of the inside kiln, air quantity circulatory system and diversion system.
For more information about our wood drying equipment, please click relative product pages or contact us directly!
- Drum Dryer, Rotary Dryer The rotary dryers are custom engineered and manufactured to achieve optimum drying efficiency. This rotary drying machine is used for drying wood particles, sawdust, wood chips, disintegrated seasonal annual crops and other biomass.
- Pellet Mill, Pellet Press The pellet mill is a pellets making machine used in the wood and biomass pelleting. Reliability and high throughputs make it an ideal option in the demanding wood and biomass pelleting industry.
- Material Handling Fans, Transport Fans As an industrial fan, the material handling fan is used for conveying wood shavings, saw dust, granules, wood chips, fibers, etc. This transport fan has found wide applications in the wood production mills, furniture factories, wood processing factories and so on.
- Pulse-Jet Bag Filter Dust Collector, Cyclone Separator Integrated with cyclonic separating and bag filtraion, the pulse jet bag filter dust collector is a commonly used air pollution control device for the separation of dust particles from an air/gas stream.
- Pulse-Jet Bag Filter Dust Collector, Inertial Separator The pulse-jet dust collector works with inertial separation and bag filtration to achieve high filtration efficiency. According to the material characteristics, the dust control system can be custom designed and manufactured.