Pellet Mill, Pellet Press Biomass Pellets, Wood Pellets Production
The pellet mill is a pellets making machine used in the wood and biomass pelleting. Reliability and high throughputs make it an ideal option in the demanding wood and biomass pelleting industry. It’s used to process various materials including wood chips, sawdust, logs, tree branches. In order to meet different pelleting needs, pellet mills die can be customized.
|Main Motor Power||90kW||200kW|
|Ring Die Diameter||420mm||688mm|
Features of Pellet Mills
- The main construction is made of stainless steel, featuring superior corrosion resistance, providing long lifetime.
- The pelleting chamber can be totally opened up through the pellet mill door and side cover, making it very easy to change dies, press rolls, etc.
- The pellet mill is designed with a U trough screw conveyor which features easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Main components of the pellet mills are processed by CNC machines, which have high precision and quality.
- NSK bearings and Fluorine rubber oil seals are adopted in the drive transmission, ensuring no oil leakage, low noise, and high stability during machine operation.
- The motor and gearbox are connected with the superior quality spring coupling, offering high safety and low failure rate.
- The pellet machinery is designed with a semi-automatic grease lubrication system without stopping the machine, greatly improving production efficiency and pellets quality.
- Continuously working more than 20 hours, the pellet manufacturing equipment features high production efficiency.